Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Days til 70.3 and beyond..

Yes I'm a little freaked... 10 days to my first 70.3.. and I'm really not at where I'm "supposed" to be at in my training..

Its not like I can cram 2 hours before a midterm.. I can't make my muscles heal or get stronger any faster.. So I've accepted that, right now I can't really improve much more, all I can do is  just maintain.

I'm really not looking to place, I just want to finish the race before the cutoff times.. which at my current pace, I'm right on the border...

All I want is to finish it.. nothing more, nothing less.. just to cross the line.

I am looking very forward to when this is all over.. I'm going to take a break from training. As much as I love tri training and running.. I miss doing other things, and so does my body..

I'm excited for what I do have planned in the upcoming months once my 70.3 is done, and my last two 13.1's in Oct.

I signed up for
Boot camp class. I want to build up some good muscles,
Master Swim - become a better swimmer
A yoga marathon, I want to do 90 days of yoga
Krav Maga and Jujitsu which I started but didn't have enough time to really get into it
and finally, Ballet because it just looks fun.


I'll still enjoy running, biking and swimming, but it'll be nice to have time to just enjoy the activities and be stressed on if I'm hitting my pace or cadence.
Its gonna be a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment