Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trigger Point GRID Review

TriggerPoint GRID - Revolutionary Foam Roller - Black

My New toy, and its AWESOME!!!

My old foam roller was due to be replaced. I initially was going to purchase a high density roller, but figured might as well put in the extra $10 and get one that will last longer.

The Product -

Initially I thought the core was steel, but its actually just a very hard plastic core, (meaning if you really wanted to break it by running it over with a car, you could), but don't fret, its built to hold up to 500 lbs.

Its a great size, and easy to carry around. With the longer rollers, the length gets cumbersome. With this, it is the perfect size to target specific parts.

its covered by a thick hard foam, so its more comfortable than I thought it was going to be. The foam is pretty sturdy and shouldn't get bent out of shape easily. But if you did want to destroy the foam, you could stab it with a pen and puncture it, or roll over some sharp gravel. so unless you really want to destroy it, just roll on a regular carpet, floor or yoga mat and it'll stay in good shape.

I don't know why I'm focusing so much on how to destroy it, LoL,

1 comment: