Friday, April 13, 2012

First event for 2012

I know I said I wasn't going to race this year, but this is a new race from Nike (my beloved) and I just couldn't resist. Also its a 10k so I don't really have to worry about training for it. Its 80's themed so it'll be fun seeing bright neon colors and big hair. I wanted to dress up, but ended up not having enough time to plan an outfit.


Nike - She Runs LA 10K 


There's not much info online about it..except for a facebook page about it. https://www.facebook.com/NikeRunningLA/app_310399559009262

Some basic info


EVENT INFO

WHERE IS THIS RACE?
The race will begin and end at Paramount Studios, with an iconic out and back course along LA’s famed Melrose Ave.

PARAMOUNT STUDIOS
5555 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038

WHAT TIME DOES THE RACE START?
The race starts at 10:00AM. Paramount gates will open at 8:00AM and runners are encouraged to carpool and arrive early.

No comments:

Post a Comment